Thursday, May 28, 2009

I am missing my daughter's kindergarten graduation today and it is breaking my heart. I want to celebrate every milestone for her and to make up for those that were stolen from me through the death of Mackenzie. I am so proud of my girl and hope she feels that every day, no matter her choices. I am going through some things with my own mother that reinforce my need to do my relationship with Little so differently. Part of why I am missing her event is in an effort to create the woman I know my daughter will need me to be. Everything I do is for myself, my husband, and my Little and I feel so satisfied being a Threesome. Being away from them makes me less than whole in my heart and soul.

1 comment:

sllygrl said...

I know it means a lot to you to be there, but you are an awesome mother....