Monday, August 16, 2010

Pimples, PMS, & The Pill.....

So, I have been pretty up and down these past few weeks, though you would not know it since I am still not writing on a regular basis. Somehow, I have lost my focus, my drive, and my "yes" around my job and have allowed the worst of the worst get into my head. I have allowed these demons to impart their drama into my daily life, leading me to chase my tail - which I hate to do! Luckily, I have two of the very best mentors in the whole world and they have worked extra hard to keep me level. I think I have to assign some of my craziness to the fact that I, at 37 years old, am back on THE pill. So now I am taking medication to counter my blood sugar, replace my dead thyroid,and keep my girl parts in working order. FABULOUS! Did I mention that my face is also breaking out like a 16 yr old girl while PMSing? Fun, Fun.....

No comments: