Saturday, July 2, 2011

Post Op Day Three

I have had major improvements in my post op healing in the last couple of days. I am supposed to walk 60 minutes a day in any increment. The first day, I went 6 times for 10 minutes. Now I am at 3 times a day for 20 minutes. So my schedule is something like this: Wake up, take Levothyroid, wait 30 minutes, drink 1 oz of protein (Isopure or Muscle Milk light) at the top of every hour, drink 1 oz of water every 15 minutes after, and take deep inhales into my spirometer twice an hour. Of course, there is a lot of trips to the little girl's room with all that liquid and then the walking - leaves little time for anything else. However, I went to a bar-b-que for a couple of hours last night and am on my way to get a pedicure with a friend of mine to celebrate her birthday. I am amazed to be losing about 2 lbs a day and weighed in at 280.4 today. Day by day, step by step.

1 comment:

sllygrl said...

where are you? what'sgoing on?