Tuesday, October 16, 2007

All Questions...Still No Answers!

So people have been asking me how my job search is going. I feel surprised by this question until I realize that I have technically been unemployed for a week. In my mind, this is only my second day of unemployment given the hectic and busy schedule of last week. I have applied for a handful of positions and there are a couple of companies that I would really like to work for, but I want to make sure that I make the right decision. The last few positions I have held have been the wrong - well, I guess the wrong everything! Right now, I am very happy as I am going to the gym and then focusing on completely cleaning out and organization one room a day.

Happiness #2 is the Colorado Rockies. Holy Cow, where did these boys come from? They are proof in action that if you work hard enough, have passion, dedication, and live a clean life - you can move mountains! I am envious - I want to find a team that will take me to the "play-offs".

I have been asked about my pursuit of faith and spirituality through religion. I continue to go to church and have been attending for 3 weeks now. There are times that I feel touched and other times that I feel like an impostor. I have been lost for a lot longer than 3 weeks, so I think it is only fair for me to give this a bit longer. I am not sure what I am looking for or what I want to feel. This is similar to the question of what I want to do when I grow up. Questions, all questions and no answers!

No comments: