Tuesday, August 11, 2009

For A Libra, My Scales Don't Balance!

I am side-lining myself this week due to a back injury. I am fairly confident that the root cause is stress, but the physical debilitation is there. And oh yes, I am stressed. In fact, I am keeping things in check pretty well for all that is running through my mind. I am ready to get back to running, but can barely walk and I have so many deadlines. My Little Bird reminded me this morning that I am sub-par at my commitment to delegate. Of course he is right, but I am so lost right now - actually, the correct term would be buried. I am so buried right now. I am also the primary candidate for blame and resentment. One of my colleagues is walking a fine line and may lose his job at the end of the month. He is sure this is my doing, however, he has been complacent for so long and just coasting at the expense of the organization, it just amazes me that he is so beyond his ability to take responsibility.

I took for granted my ability to skate through previous terms and now it looks like I am going to get my ass kicked for the next eight weeks. I want to say that I have found balance and I really hope that I have - I sure need it now!

No comments: