Monday, August 10, 2009

Where Did August Come From?

So I am in trouble for not blogging more often, so here I am again. I have been sucked into the Twilight series, or I should say that I had gotten sucked into the Twilight series, read all four books, watched the movie, and then downloaded it onto my iPod - ok and I have watched it twice since doing that. I turned my nose up when it was suggested that I should read and would love these books,but I have to say, I LOVED THESE BOOKS. Apparently there are t-shirts that say Team Jacob and Team Edward. So from an actor point of view, I am attracted to neither given that they are like 12 yrs old and I have a penchant for older men. That being said, the old fashioned style, mannerisms, and look place me on Team Edward, or I suppose Team Carlisle. I know - silly.... Ok seriously, the scene at prom when he kisses her neck makes me nearly burst into flames.

On the running front, I still suck, but am still at it. I am getting frustrated that my weight is not decreasing, but I am losing inches all over. I keep getting the "your building muscle" explanation, but seriously, I am gettng frustrated and nearly pissed. I am also not drinking enough water and not eating right and so that is what I should be pissed about. But it is hot and I hatre to eat when I am hot. What this equates to is that I am not eating enough meals a day.

Work is keeping me so busy that I cannot stay on top of any of it. The whole department is changing and I am very excited about what is happening, but on the other side of that, I have a lot to do to get the ship sailing in the right direction. Careful what you wish for right, well, that is where I am right now. I am also in the process of interviewing for a promotion that I really really want. I should know by the end of this month and hope hope hope that I am the choice. Careful what you wish for though right??

No comments: