Saturday, October 3, 2009

Tired

So I am exhausted....I have started my new position this week, met with the Nurse Program Managers for the clinics I support, had my new role refined and re-defined, met with the Physician Director that I report to on a dotted line, inherited more staff, and had finals. I have a new office, one that I do not share with anyone, but I am not moved into it yet and will not be until Wednesday, so for now I am running here and there and everywhere. I have gained access to the entire system and I am in awe of why I was hired into this new role. My confidence is at an all time high and yet, I am so concerned with not being able to deliver everything I have been asked to deliver, especially in the time frame for which I have been aked for it.

In other news, the Director who accused me of misconduct and initiated the investigation of my actions was fired this week. To say that I am shocked is an under-statement. In fact, many of us are in complete shock. A couple of his charge nurses are gone as well. It dumb-founds me that people still think that in 2009 they can get away with manipulating or cheating a system.

No comments: