Wednesday, October 14, 2009

More Water

So I have started going to the gym in the mornings and I worked a full day on Sunday. In proper fashion, I am running on empty, pushing hard, working 10 hours a day - at least, and fell hard to a migraine today. We are in the lecture phase of life on the home front with G more than annoyed with my compulsive behavior.

In addition, I am feeling like a failure as a mother in that I did not stay on top of the school and now we are in a planning phase with Little rather than a next step phase. My mother asked me when I was spending quality time with her based on my own hectic schedule. Really? Little is in dance on two hours on Monday, an hour on Wednesday, and swim lessons on Saturday. And she wants to talk about my schedule?

I love my job, I love my daughter, I love my husband, I love going to school - I just need to drink more water

No comments: