Sunday, March 14, 2010

Class of 2010

I am a college graduate, oh yes I am. Well, I have a certificate of completion, but am not sure when I will receive my diploma. The graduation ceremony is in May, the same weekend I will be in Florida for a conference. Hmmm. None of this matters because I AM A COLLEGE GRADUATE!

So I have been officially done for a week. In true fashion, I have spent the past week pushing my college to submit the necessary documents in an effort to complete my application for grad school. The ponied up and now I have a complete packet that is sitting in committee review and my interview is this week. I am not nervous, I am excited!

I went to Jazzercise today and have mapped out exercise schedules for the next month and a half that I am off of school and I have some pretty demanding deadlines at work. I am so afraid of getting lazy during this break and want to continue reading meaningful material, but ugh, my brain needs a breather.

No comments: