Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Not Much To Say.....

So, I don't have much to say lately. Not because I am troubled or unhappy or have very little going on. No, I have plenty going on, even without being in school. I think I use all of my words during the day. I think I use all my energy on other things and just cannot muster scribing in a thought provoking and meaningful way. I am grateful for my life, my family, my job. I am thankful for my friends and the people in my life, even though I do not articulate that as often as I should. This week is exhausting and yes, it is only Wednesday. G is visiting his parents as his father has been in the hospital and ill. I talked him into going and am glad I did, but damn I miss him. I am not sleeping and the girl dog is restless and Little is sleeping in my bed. There was a blizzard and school was closed. I have deadlines and reports and demands on my time. I will get more employees and I need my bird back. I had part 2 of the Diabetes workshop, only to learn that I am not doing it right and eating too much protein. I am not exercising this week, though I was sure I would be able to walk the dogs. I am happy and satisfied and content, except that I want G home, I just do not have much to say.

No comments: