Thursday, May 19, 2011

I cannot believe it has been almost a year since I have had anything to say! It has been a challenging year and I would have liked to have had something to look back upon and feel accomplished for making it through. My beloved Gunther dog passed in January from an aggressive form of cancer, throwing us all into a deep, dark depression. My cat died in February of old age. As of now, I am more than half way through my Masters degree, hoping I made the right choice given the sacrifices my friends, my family, and I have and continue to make.

1 comment:

sllygrl said...

good god where have you been....I worry/wonder/wish you would provide anything - so this is just great to read - even though the content means you've had it rough. I miss you - Post more, catch me up, catch us all up...