Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tuesday is My Hump Day

I am having tremendous fluctuations in my mood this week. I have experienced the high highs and the low lows. Not like killing myself or anything, but if you know me, then you know I am a glass half full kind of person. I continue to have these feelings of needing to change everything about my life that I have not changed in the past 6 months and then snapping out of it to remember how fortunate I am in my life. It is truly exhausting and I will be happy when I can sit with myself and reflect. For now, G is still out of town and I am rushing around my life with madness, sadness, gladness, happiness, and knowing full well I am acting like a crazy person. Completely out of character, I called one the ED nurses a Dirty Whore and although he really is a dirty whore, the comment was inappropriate and I am like the appropriate police at the hospital right now. My very best friend has told me that I am normal. That things will even out when G comes home and I get news on the promotion I am up for, and 100 other things reconcile themselves. Even if she is totally lying to me, I love her. She had to remind me that she cried last week and I was there for her. WOW-thank God I am a good friend and that I have a good friend that reminds that I am capable of more than craziness!

No comments: