Friday, August 29, 2008

DNC Recap

There is so much I want to say about the DNC landing in Denver and the perspective of life in the ER, but alas, I cannot. I do have to say that things went much more smoothly than I thought.
Of course, that did not stop the one of the Momocrats from posting nasty-grams about my beloved facility. She was so blazon as to point out we are the example by which health care reform is necessary. The best part of the story is that we are health care reform and what the Democrats can expect if they move forward with their version of health care for all. And again, I ask, who will pay for it?

Anyway, the media points its finger at the Democrats as to why the DNC in Denver went so smoothly. So I will give credit where credit is due - to the Denver Police Department, the Secret Service, and the citizens of Denver. It does not belong to the Democrats, who typically do not protest their own convention.

No comments: