Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Heart Attack in the making

So, I have not run in a week and I am feeling anxious about the interview, money, my schedule, and oh my daughter, who has now moved to the other side of her father's truck, can get out of the car, and gets herself to class ALL BY HERSELF! I have taken my Talent phone interview and am awaiting an invitation for the fourth and final interview, which I have not yet received. I am taking a bunch of management training courses that I did not know I needed but must complete by the end of the year. A friend of mine resigned today and the circumstances are not black and white. The long and the short of it is that I am now subject of an investigation, that feels more like a witch hunt than an actual investigation. In fact, employee services has contacted my boss wanting to talk about potential actions against me and ha not asked one question about my involvement. Can you really call that type of behavior investigatory?

No comments: