Friday, September 25, 2009

They Say Its Your Birthday

Today I am 37. Yes indeed 37 years old and I feel satisfied with my life. I am madly in love with my husband and my daughter, my career is on the right path, and I am on track with finishing my degree and pursuing a Masters. I am not running like I should be and I have fallen completely off of my eating plan, but I am confident that I can pull that part together.

Today was Chloe's very first school dance and we went to it. There was lots of her running around with friends and girls screaming. After some time at the dance, we headed off to my friend's home for her graduation party. She has been working for two years to get her degree in culinary arts and is an accomplished chef. I am so proud of her and think she is brave.

No comments: