Thursday, September 10, 2009

What More could I Ask For???

I love the way a plan comes together. Ok, so it was not really my plan to be the subject of an investigation, nor was it my plan to draw out the interview process, but to have them both resolved on the same day was more than I could ask for. I did not do anything wrong and that has been concluded. AND I got the job.

Ok, so let me clarify in that I was cleared on Wednesday and then learned that they are still digging around grasping for straws. I have let it go as I cannot control it.

Now, on for my job. I was promoted to a Manager position and start on September 27th, which is a Sunday - so actually the 28th. My last day as Supervisor is the 25th - my birthday. This is a bitter -sweet time for me in that I have worked hard and am so excited for this opportunity. On the other hand, I am so nervous to leave my staff. I genuinely enjoy them and think so highly of them. They have grown and learned and have taught me so much. I am grateful that they are who they are and know I will work with many of them again in the future.

No comments: