Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ok, enough with the snow.

This has been the best Christmas ever. Of course, I said that last year, but this year my "Little" is a month from turning four and really gets it this year. Santa was great to her and she actually hugged her CD player. So I am happy, really happy and content and things are going my way in small doses. So the really question is when will the other shoe drop and what type of shoe will it be? A black strappy high heel sandal? The most perfect snake skin kitten heel, a Franco Sarto knee high black leather pointy toed high heeled boot, or a crimson patent leather flat? Or will it be the Sorrel snow boot variety? I am trying to keep my optimistic outlook, but you know- we have had a really rough few years, so I realistic. But maybe we have paid our dues and things will get - I hate to say it, easier!

So "Little" and I went to see Enchanted yesterday. She is out of school for the week and G is working to finish a project at work that will go live after the 1st of the year. It was a great feel good movie and had Patrick Dempsey in it - which can never hurt! We did a little shopping, had lunch - thank Ruby Tuesdays for turkey burger minis (yum), and spent the day being girls together. Susan Sarandon played the evil witch and did such a great job, though she was a tad over the top. I recommend it if you love Happily Every After Disney Princess movies.

I am getting a little stir crazy in the house as it snowed all day on Christmas and then again today. I am not getting as much exercise as I wanted to get and will pay for it when my trainer gets back - Lord help me! I am tracking my steps though, or lack there of with the weather.

I plan to write a letter to Baby New Year and Old Man 2007 at some point, so watch for that.....
By the way, if you are not reading Jennsylvania and Ilovepauljack, make it a resolution to do so. I laugh my ass off every time I visit these talented girls.

No comments: