Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Family Holidays

I continue to receive email expressing thanks for.......Well, according to Jocelyn, vodka for one.
I am thankful for the wine I bought that will numb my experience of having dinner at my parent's house tomorrow night as my brother has come with my Aunt. I was told today that Thanksgiving was all about family and maybe my brother has changed, wouldn't that be a wonderful surprise. Well, no, that would be a freak of nature or the end of the world as we know it. Look, the kid is 31 years old, without any sort of role model to shape him, and a personality that is equal to nails on a chalk board. He is load, drinks too much, and smokes - though I hear he is down to three a day. I am not expecting much in the way of stimulating conversation.

Yes, it is the Grinch!

No comments: