Tuesday, July 24, 2007

25 Things to Do Before I am 36

I will be 36 on September 25, 2008, here is my list:

1. Lose ???? pounds (not divulging, but will stay honest)
2. Run the Boulder Backroads (I have completed this race, but with a run/walk combo)
3. Train for a marathon
4. Return to my degree program (I have less than 40 credits to complete)
5. Decide what I want to do when I grow up
6. Wear a bathing suit without panic
7. Go Skiing
8. Play 18 holes on Bear Dance during the week
9. Buy a dress
10. Spend one day without my email/phone/internet
11. Take a dive trip
12. Go on vacation and enjoy it.
13. Visit Mackenzie's grave site
14. Wear my hair curly in public
15. Have dinner with someone I normally would not
16. Go to a Rockies game with the Kings
17. Start a retirement fund
18. Share a long, passionate kiss that lights me on fire
19. Do something brave
20. Re-read Judy Blume books
21. Forgive
22. Visit Family
23. Spend a weekend with the girls
24. Go to a Broncos game at Invesco
25. Drink champagne to celebrate something special

I welcome any thoughts or additions.

No comments: