Thursday, July 19, 2007

Oh what a week it is.....

So I have started watching Scott Baio is 45 and Single and I feel so much better about my life. Not because Scott Baio is miserable, but because I feel better. It helps that I have been so extremely busy this week and it has been a good busy, not pull your hair out of your head busy. I feel like I am helping to make strategic changes within our organization and I am excited at the potential that those changes will bring to all of us. I hope that our President sees me as an asset and someone who wants things to be better and takes a big picture, substantial growth view of things. Otherwise, he could just thing I am a bitchy sales diva - which could also be true. I like working hard and I like accomplishing what looks like it could be impossible. Why is that I wonder?

I had an interesting conversation with someone that I truly respect, genuinely admire, and spend good time with professionally. It was about her faith as a Christian woman. I feel abandonded by God and hold little faith. I am not sure I want to live this way anymore and would like to believe in something extraordinary.
Anyhow, wish me luck with this.

No comments: