Monday, September 29, 2008

The Best Laid Plans.....

The is a saying about the road to hell, good intentions, best laid plans, blah blah blah. The long and the short of it all is that I am freaking sick!

I am never sick, never, ever, never - ok hardly ever.

My temporary schedule started this week (Tuesday through Saturday, 1000-1830) and my plan-ahem- was to walk the dogs each morning before taking Little to school and going to my trainer twice a week before heading off to work. Great plan huh. The best kind - the kind that gets ruined by a cough, headache, dizziness, and hot flashes. And not just any coughing might I add - Oh no, I have contracted the cough that will dislodge my boobs from my chest. I am going to be one of those commercials where kids find my boobs while riding their bikes and will use them to hold pieces of wood for a bike ramp. It's ok though, I never liked them much anyhow.

No comments: