Sunday, September 14, 2008

Headache Free and Thankful for it....

I think there was a direct correlation between the medication I was taking and my migraines. I say that because I woke up this morning headache free and took my last pill yesterday. Now, it could be the medication, it could be that it is the weekend and I am home, or it could be the support I continue to get from those who care about me. Not sure, but the headache is gone for now and I am thankful.

I am happy today - it is cloudy out, football is on, I am doing little chores around the house, and made brunch for the family this morning. I got to drink coffee and read the paper, though I had to DVR Meet The Press. Ok, here is what I appreciate about living in half the house than we had before - it takes less than an hour to clean the darn thing when we all pitch in. There is very little yard work and if you put something in a place, you do not have 5 closets, five bedrooms, and five bathrooms in which to search to find it. YEAH! There are still boxes, but I am not about to kill myself to get them unpacked above getting some R&R.

No comments: