Thursday, February 5, 2009

Never Ending Circle of Hell This Week

The large sucking sound you hear is representative of the week I have had. I am not getting enough sleep thanks to my dogs and some pesky headaches that have continually turned into migraines. So I cannot sleep because of my headaches and I will continue to get headaches until I get more sleep. How is that for the never ending circle of hell? In the meantime, I am trying to not neglect my daughter, complete my homework before the due date, and get several projects done at work. Someone asked me where I get all of my energy and I am not honestly sure if it is energy or insanity that drives me. I told her that I will not consider myself the role model she labels me as until I am taking care of myself as well as I take care of others or other things.

No comments: