Sunday, February 1, 2009

Puking At The Gym Will Surely Get You Thrown Out?

So yes, it was an event week, but I got some good advice about my life, my weight, my career, and other stimulating topics. My stamina is concerning to me in that I want and need to get 1000 things done in one day and need the energy to do it. My poor body is just unhappy because I am overweight and out of shape, which is double trouble. I can deal with overweight if I have energy, so this is all completely unacceptable to me. So I was given unsolicited advice that actually useful and I will make every attempt to follow it. Secondarily, I relied heavily on coffee this week, though I did not drink it every day. I did find that a latte around 3 pm can help get me through the rest of the day and relieves my afternoon hunger. That being said, if I get to the gym at 4pm, will I be puking coffee by 4:20? Am I willing to experiment?

No comments: