Saturday, March 14, 2009

Are Tums on plan?

So today is Day 5 of my new meal plan, but with detox, it is only day 2 I suppose. I have lost almost 4 pounds this week, but my eating sucks. First of all, I am tired of meat. I am tired of steak, chicken, shrimp, and turkey. I am tired of eggs and I am tired of raw veggies. I am tired of 80 ounces of water. I am not tired of the 8 ounces of milk in my skinny vanilla latte, the whole grain bread, the cottage cheese I can have 3 times a week, or the fruit. My stomach is tired of all of it and upset. I want my yogurt back and a turkey dog and some soup. It is way to early to want as I still have a year of this so I need to figure it out and find the right combination.

The other thing that has become glaringly obvious is that I have not been eating enough and so I think my body has learned to exist in starvation mode.

I just finished reading the best book by a blogger turned author -she can be found at www.dietgirl.org

No comments: