Saturday, March 28, 2009

Nope, I am not that patient

So, I had a good couple of days and love to listen to the melody of my daughter's laugh. I have run errands and I have done laundry and I am making dinner. I have gotten so damn normal.



I am starting to level out a bit on my medication, which means I am not so nauseated by the thyroid pills in the morning. I am still dropping weight, though my blood pressure has been a little high. I am also retaining more water than the Hoover dam and I am sure most of you can guess on that one! I am still not allowed to run - doctor's orders. Something about my joints, my knees, and my heart - blah blah blah. I really want to do the Tri for the Cure, so we made a deal. I will do everything he tells me to do, train for the swimming and biking and freaking walk up until the last possible training second and then evaluate my health. I need to stay patient and I know that, but now that I am armed with information, I am ready for 100% change in my life. Nope, I am not patient.

No comments: