Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Hunt for.....

So the hunt for my next boss continues. We interviewed a candidate yesterday who was nice enough, but not the "right stuff". I was having a conversation with my colleague who was asking me why I felt that way. To be perfectly honest, I did not think the candidate had anything to offer me, to which my colleague responded "Who does?" So this got me thinking. There are people who inspire me. They make me want to be a better person. To learn more and to make better decisions. Not because I am not interested in doing those things naturally, but because I do not have all the answers, nor is anyone asking me the questions that make me grow. I am capable of being impressed. I am capable of being inspired. I am capable of growing and gaining and moving outside of my own comfort zone so that I can move outside of my current capabilities and expand my experience. The hunt continues......

No comments: