Friday, April 17, 2009

There is always next week.....

So, as you can see, I have figured out how to send mini updates via my mobile device and will do so, as long as you do not expect me to post yards and yards of my brilliance via text. Just not happening. But that explains the short posts without title.

My week is over and I could not be happier. Next week is an event week and so I am off campus and no where near my department. So the thing is that I love my staff - well most of my staff and two of my colleagues are great. Unfortunately, this happiness is over shadowed by the half wits that I spend too much time arguing with over really stupid decisions. So maybe it is just me, but when you take a position in management in any organization, the objective is to make the best decisions for the business as a whole and not for your tiny island unto its own. It is to look at things from a wider lens and not run your own agenda. I am just saying.....

So, I went back to the doctor this week and things seem like they may not be completely resolved yet. I am also feeling easily aggravated and frustrated, but of course, it could be my professional environment too. Stay tuned for more craziness......

No comments: