Monday, April 20, 2009

Too High, Too Low

So, last week I went back to the doctor to get my labs drawn again. Today, I found out that the numbers have not moved. I have eaten right, I have started exercising again, I am taking all of my medication and still those freaking numbers have not moved. My sugar is still too high and my thyroid is still too low. I'm throwing a damn fit. If it does not matter if I eat right or not, then I want some onion rings and pasta and a chili dog and a chocolate shake and a Pepsi. Seriously.

G continues to remind me that I am losing weight, even though Dr. Genius says I should not be with my thyroid levels as low as they are and that I should stay the course. UGH! So let's focus on the 15 pounds and 8 inches I have lost thus far - I guess!

1 comment:

sllygrl said...

You want to run, and play with Little, you want to be healthy so you will be around as long as earthly possible for yourself, G and everyone else in your life (me included) stay focused and be a little patient. I'm learning from you, so if you fall off the wagon with this, I'll fall off with running. How's that for pressure? :)