Sunday, April 12, 2009

Updates

So I thought I would update a bit as I am all over the place lately. First off, we have not heard from the school district regarding Little's test. This frustrates me quite a bit in that, 1) we are anxious to hear what they have to say and 2) we need to plan our next move whether she passed or not. I have gotten several comments regarding the required 98% passing grade. The consensus is that it is ridiculous, but as this is a brand new program for the district, they are grasping at straws. I have left a message and intend on calling the Superintendent next week to discuss the lack of communication and the experience we have had thus far.

Next on the list is the search for my new boss. The candidate we interviewed last week is not being considered by my organization and we are on to the next candidate - who we will interview this week. This whole process is tiring and I just need some stability in my department. I also need some mentoring and some growth opportunity, which I am not getting.

On to my weight, I neither gained nor lost weight this week and feel like I am wholly responsible for the stall in that I have not followed my program to the letter. I have eaten out a bunch this week and probably have had more sugar & salt than I needed to consume. To be perfectly honest, I ate some ice cream - and felt like crap afterwards. In staying with the theme of things I did not do well this week, my exercise routine was not existent - with the exception of a nice walk on Friday. I need to swim and walk and bike if I really want to be considered for the Tri for the Cure.

No comments: