Wednesday, July 30, 2008

And were off......

G is back and we are on to our 90 mile an hour life again. Of course, after 5 days camping without his phone on (AHEM), he looks refreshed, relaxed, and ready to take on the world. Unfortunately, he has walked into Crazyville, Population Wife. We had two places to see tonight in our Suburban tour of available rental properties that accept 75 & 85 pound lap dogs, the boys are home, and Little is tired and grumpy. So we sat down to dinner at 6:45 with the caveat that we had to make a decision on one of the houses by 7:00. Nothing like an opportunity to weighs the pros and cons decisively. The good news is that we made a selection and my nights of surfing craigslist endlessly are over! The mediocre news is that we move in two weeks. The bad news is that I am working 40+ hours between now and then. The worse news is that I am going from a walk in closet with its own zip code to European style cabinets and no visible place for all of my shoes. If you are confused on my dilemma, please read my Ode to Circa Joan & David, and just know that I have bought yet another pair since that post. Can I have an Amen?

No comments: