Saturday, July 5, 2008

Bring Back the 70's

I was going to list all the reasons that I should not be a baseball player and then realized that the list of why I should would be shorter. However, I have to give it up for Chris Ianetta - had some punk Marlin hit me in the head with his bat on a follow through, he would be shitting wood chips for a month. But the Rocks won, making it 5 in a row and despite the roll they are on, it does not make the announcers any less irritating. If you were watching tonight, then you too were exposed to a stirring rendition of the Dominican Republic winter league in 1977. Whatever and shut the hell up.

Speaking of the 70's, did you ever watch the original American Gladiators? Well, I did and am a huge fan of the current show. In fact, I have a same sex crush on well, Crush. She is sexy and cool and a total bad ass. The funniest thing is that I went to get a haircut, left the style to the technician, and came out with a blonde version of the Crush do. Now I am just waiting for my invitation to the Gladiator Arena - I just know I can take Helga!

No comments: