Thursday, July 31, 2008

To piss off and impress on

So for all the people I have pissed off this week, I have managed to impress a few too. Let me say that the people I have pissed off want to believe that I have something personally against them and so you just have to shrug you shoulders at those. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I rarely, if ever, mix my personal and professional feelings. If I do not respect you, the fact that you are mad at me holds no weight. My life is so full right now that, without being condescending, you really need to put on your big girl panties and not expect my direction to come with a hug.

Ok, so the things I will make time for are the projects in which I work with people I admire, mentoring people who really want to embrace change, and learning more about potential opportunities for my advancement. Interestingly enough all of this came on the same day - so you have to know that I am exhausted.

No comments: