Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Drama is best when there is sex in the closet....

There is so much drama happening at the hospital and not the Gray's Anatomy sex in the closet kind. As an organization, we are preparing for the DNC, as a shift we are training new hires and have lost three of our best to maternity leave - thankfully, I get one of the best clerks back next week. As a department, we are dealing with an internal investigation courtesy of the extremely bad choices made by Webster (see the post on the Short Man Syndrome). I continue to be told that he is learning from his mistakes and yet, I have a ring side seat from which I can see that not only is he not learning, but he finds new and innovative ways to violate both P&P and common sense. The whole thing is taking its toll on all of us and is a source of constant gossip. At this point, I have zero stake in the outcome, I just need a decision and some normalcy.

No comments: