Friday, December 19, 2008

All Work & No Play

Madness does not even begin to describe the past two weeks. Well last week was just borderline busy. I spent the first two days in the Revenue Cycle Value Stream Analysis with some really interesting people and a couple not so interesting people, wrote and submitted my first Black Belt report to the CEO, and started working on two future reports that I hope will awe and inspire.

This week was all about planning the opening a portion of our new Emergency Department or opening a portion of our new Emergency Room. I say a portion because we opened 25 new rooms and are still building. By the time we open the whole thing, well, I cannot even imagine.
There were also holiday celebrations that required me to bring a dish. Thank God for whomever created deviled eggs - easier than pie! Now I have two days left before I am on vacation for the remainder of the year. This is both a blessing and a curse.

No comments: