Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Interesting Conversations

I don't know how I get myself into the types of conversations, but they seem to take me places in my own mind. Someone I know is going through a divorce. He is one of those who cannot be alone, so he is already dating someone we work with. The thing is that he has not fully resolved his marriage and his feelings around that. He is, of course, angry and hurt and does not trust her since she was the one who left him, but he is still in love with her. Problem is that he also has feelings for ReBound Chick, which is truly what I feel the girlfriend is. So we have been talking through this and the topic turned to crushes. He does not understand how someone could have a crush on someone else and not act on it. I do not know how you can have a crush on someone and actually act on it.

No comments: