Wednesday, December 3, 2008

PMS, Patience, and Sleeping Pills Might Help

I have thrown fits this week, been irritable, am not sleeping at night, and eat salty then sweet until I am sick. If I am not in a full fledged PMS state then I do not know what is wrong with me.
This week has been frustrating in that I have had highs and lows. Monday brought me incorrect data suggesting that I would not get funding for school - which made me annoyed, frustrated, and determined to find a way. Tuesday brought me news that Monday's news was incorrect and I have the money I need to finish my degree. Wednesday has me yelling into my cell phone while driving home. On the other end, the poor soul that is interviewing for the Director position and my number one pick. I am sure I was clear that I need a mentor and to continue to learn, I need to drive forward, fixing all that is ailing in the department, and that I need some room to make things happen. I promised that I would make good decisions that included making him look good and would take the hit for anything that failed. Patience, I am supposed to have some patience.

No comments: