Sunday, January 4, 2009

Chore Day

My daughter has decided she does not like chore day - of course, her chores consist of making her bed and putting her clean clothes away. Still, she does not like chore day and has spent a large part of her Sunday trying to negotiate her way out of finishing her laundry. She is developing some mad skill.

So I spent the day making tea and making soup and doing laundry and cleaning my closet. I also made the best combination of music to work out to ever. I just need to burn it so that I can download it my Nike Run. I am still enveloped in momentum and hopeful that I continue to want it bad enough. I got my Runners Magazine today (well, yesterday but I forgot to check the mail) and read it from cover to cover. I need to run...I cannot believe how bad I need to run.

No comments: