Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Good Luck SG!!!!!

I have the most beautiful and perfect friend. If I did not love her as much as I do, then I would be green with jealousy and envy of her perfection. She is a runner and is about to accomplish something so spectacular. In 10 short days, she will qualify for the Boston Marathon by running a qualifying marathon within a certain amount of time. I have no doubt in my mind that she can do it and I am going to send all of my good vibes, support, and love out into her universe. If my body, mind, and spirit were strong enough, I would run the race with her.

In other news, I had an interview today for a position within the organization that I think I am suited for and would really enjoy. I think I am a strong candidate for the position, but it requires a degree - which of course, I don't quite have-yet! We might be able to get around that, but I am at a place where I half have my hopes up and half don't want to feel utterly disappointed if I do not get the job.

1 comment:

sllygrl said...

you made me tear up and get the chills - I so miss you!!

If you want the job - you will get it. I have no doubt.