Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010: Day Six

So, it was my first day back and I was busy, busy, busy. One of the reasons I wanted to work for this organization was because I knew I would not be bored. Most days my biggest problem is getting enough water in, bio breaks, or figuring out what I can accomplish at the end of the day when I am too tired to concentrate. I have many projects for 2010 and had three more added to me today.

I heard back from my physician today. I had a blood draw on Monday. I am insulin resistant, which means diabetes. I have to go back next week to figure out what that means exactly and what the next steps are. This is not something I feel like talking about right now. I know this because G has tried to get me to sit down and discuss it a couple of times this evening. There is still not enough data and much unknown and so there is little or nothing more to say about it.

I am ready to start school and I do not know why as I am very tired today and cannot imagine adding one more thing to my plate. I am sure it will get easier.

No comments: