Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Road to Hell is still the road to hell.....

Tomorrow begins my third week of this term. Five weeks left before I graduate as long as I pass these two courses and take a CLEP exam. I waited until the last minute today to write and turn in a 5 page paper on mental illness. It makes me wonder if on some level I am sabotaging myself. What does it mean for me to graduate and why would I fear that. I am nervous about the CLEP exam and I must maintain a certain GPA in order to gain acceptance to the MBA program. I can do this, I know I can do this. Did I not plan well today or am I on a familiar road?

1 comment:

sllygrl said...

Stop it - just stop it. You deserve all of this, quit sabotaging yourself, please.... Pretend you have to do it for me, or for G or for Little - make it not about you if that's what you need to do in order to get it accomplished. You can do this, I know you can, you are one of the strongest women I know.