Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Last Day & First Day

So I spent my final day of vacation cleaning up the house, meeting Little's new teacher, getting new school supplies, running errands, laundry, etc. Not at all relaxing. I am looking forward to getting back to work, but I know I will pay for being gone this long. I am nervous because I got pretty lazy being at home. I slept in, answered email when I felt like it, ate crap, did not exercise as much as I should have, and in general lost any discipline that I might have had.

Little starts 1st grade tomorrow. In addition, she begins in a new after-school program that requires her to take a bus off-site. She has a field trip to the Stock Show next Thursday. She is still awake even though I put her to bed an hour and 15 minutes ago. I think we are both excited and nervous!

No comments: