Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 : Day Two

Well, if today is any indication of my year to come, we should label this the year of the ass because that is where I have spent my day. I would like to say that I have been reading one of the five books I would have liked to have had read before going back to work, or that I was studying for the CLEP test I need to take, but sadly no. I have been doing Princess word searches with Little, watching Disney movies, and mostly, playing Sorority Life on Facebook - which is really the most embarrassing activity to admit to. Day three should provide one hell of a migraine as I have eaten my weight in sugar today and have only scratched the surface on the amount of water needed in order to counteract said sugar. I am preparing to throw out all unhealthy foods on Tuesday morning, unless it finds its way into my mouth before then. I deserve the headache that will surely come and I should pray that I get through the night without throwing up. I have gotten into a habit during vacation that includes sleeping in, not running, not reading, and drinking lots of coffee. Oh Gawd, I fell off the wagon, it rolled over me, and has continued on to the next village. Damn - I need to go back to school and work!

No comments: