Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Fingers Hurt

A week ago today I spent a frustrating day in my physicians office. Upon getting my thyroid numbers in check, we were sure that my sugars would go down and in true schizo fashion, they did just the opposite and went up. I am insulin resistant and have polycystic ovary syndrome for which I take medication and poke my fingers 4 times a day to do a blood test. I got sicker before I finally feel better, nearly passing out at work. Now that I have gotten things in check and have gotten use to the meds, I am feeling much better. I even went to the gym this morning. Yea Me!

In other news, life is very expensive for G and I right now and it is a tad bit frustrating. I feel like I have a plan each time I get promoted and then things happen that commandeer the extra funds associated with my raise. I genuinely want to stay on track, but oh hell if it is not one thing it is another. I am happy though. I love my life and would not go back for anything. My husband is a dream come true and I am so excited to graduate.

No comments: