Friday, January 8, 2010

I had A Good Day, Really I Did.....

I had a good day. Nothing in particular happened, but I had an opportunity to sit in my office and get some work done. Lots of work done actually. I had lunch with some of my colleagues and I realize that I am a tad lonely in my new position or maybe location. Everyone dear to me is in the main hospital, while I am in a building directly across. The difference is not great, but if you consider that I am constantly in meetings and then must return to my own office, then it makes it virtually impossible to see them all on a regular basis. I love my job and I love the people that make me successful, but I miss the times when I could have my first thing in the morning conversations and have a hundred people coming and going. Not to say that I don't have chaos, because I do. This is a ridiculous post because I am very happy and I talk to about 100 people a day from all areas. I just feel sentimental about the people who supported me and worked hard with me to elevate me to this position. I guess I feel like I am being replaced, well, because I am being replaced on a couple of different levels.

No comments: