Thursday, January 21, 2010

Walk to Run

I am feeling healthy and calm right now. I hate getting up at 5 am, getting out in the dark cold, and driving to the gym, but I love the thrill of the adrenaline and the way I feel when I am done. My running stats from last year suck and so I have set new goals. I set them from a few different angles..the number of times I run, my pace, and the number of miles I go. I have also set my Nike coach to get me back to where I was months ago through the walk to run program.

I think I should take the walk to run philosophy to heart in other aspects of my life. I love my job, but it is break neck speed right now. I continue to get high profile projects at every turn. I love school, but I feel alot of pressure about this being my last term, needing to CLEP a course, and worrying about acceptance into the MBA program. I want my body to be healthy now and I can feel myself starting to expect more and more from it now that I feel better. There are things I am doing really well, but I do not do well focusing on my success.

1 comment:

Jason M. said...

Hey...saw you mention that you will be CLEPping a course. I have taken and passed 17 CLEPs, so let me know if you want tips on any exams.

passed17CLEPs@yahoo.com