Monday, October 20, 2008

Battle of Wills......

We are having a battle of wills with our Little. I have to work at not laughing because it is so funny and frustrating at the same time. She has to have the last word and wants to be the boss and is a control freak. Oh my God, which one of us is she? I say that because we are both that person and it really is a toss up as to who she is emulating at any given point. I am having this argument with elementary school programs because she turns 5 in January, but is in Kindergarten now. The question they ask is whether or not I really feel like she is ready to be with kids who are a year or two older than she is. My answer is twofold. She is already in a class with kids a year or two older and my God, they need every advantage they can get.

I am back to my regular schedule at work and happy for it. I missed having my afternoons to get stuff done and I am really looking forward to next week when I can go back to working out. I am feeling better, but still start wheezing when I try to talk to much or get passionate about something. I am getting tired quick because I am not sleeping well in my drug induced state. G said I talked in my sleep all night last night - something about fish bowls, people in the house - whatever. Apparently I sat up in bed, he asked me where I was going, I said I do not know, he said lay down, and I did. Needless to say, my husband loves me on drugs. I am so compliant. Don't get comfortable with it dear!

No comments: