Monday, October 6, 2008

It's Been Too Long.......

It feels like I have this Plague forever and right now, it is the only thing I have to talk about. Well, outside of the lecture I received from G last night about my Type A personality and the manic mess that makes me when I am put in a situation that requires me to sit and get some rest. I am too tired to read- I fall asleep and then woken up by my coughing or wheezing, TV is boring - I have watched all my recorded episodes of The Unit, The Mentalist, and Fringe, and I cannot do the chores on my list.

Ok, let me say this about The Unit - Hot Damn those men are sexy. There is something about men who serve their country and are packing heat. They wear jeans and t-shirts and at time glisten with sweat. They are McGuyver like and Richard Dean Anderson is still sexy in my book. Anyhow, my favorite is Mack Gearhart, which is odd because he is a redish blonde haired guy with a hot temper. Not necessarily really my type in that I like romantic, loving brunettes that are honest and trustworthy. Too bad I don't like girls, Ginger would be in trouble!

No comments: