Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Have Nothing

I have nothing. I just took my bug-eyed juice and I have settled into the Presidential Debate. I cannot focus on what they are saying, so again, I have nothing. Tomorrow begins day one of the second part of my Black Belt training and I am super excited.

Just to update you all: I went ahead and applied for the promotion being offered in my department. My thought behind this is that I want the leadership to know that I plan on creating and pursuing a long term career within this organization. I want the opportunity to let them know that I am smart, dedicated, have good ideas, am out of the box thinker, and am ready to offer what I can to help take the organization to the next level and into the future. I will work hard to do that and always try to make decisions that are in the best interest of the organization and not to build my own empire. I just want that opportunity. I genuinely want the job and would be a great choice, but there are some other choices that I can see to be more obvious. Of course, I do not know who else is applying and I am not guaranteed an interview, but that is really all I am hoping for.

No comments: