Sunday, November 2, 2008

Boys are Dumb!

I was so anxious yesterday and thought about sitting down to write to see if that helped, but alas I could not sit still long enough. My day started with ballet for Little and then was supposed to be errands and maybe that is why I felt creepy crawly all day. Of course, the 10 pounds of Halloween candy I consumed could have contributed to me climbing the walls, but I am a stress eater, so I have go back to the idea that something was actually wrong.

I hate when I get to this point and despite my daughter's fit and my husband's stupidity, I do not think I actively took my nerves out on either one of them. That being said, I am getting really tired. I am tired of making dinner, I am tired of laundry, I am tired of arguing with a 4 yr old person, and I am tired of having to explain things to my husband that he should be smart enough to either understand or not admit when he does not.

The worse part is that he will actually try to turn his inadequacies into my short-comings and blame me for his inabilities. I find this both funny and annoying, though presently, I am annoyed and have been since I went to bed last night.

As my best friend says Boys are dumb!

No comments: